Let this sweatshirt become a reminder for anyone who owns it of the potential of Ghana! Africa is rich in many agricultural products, with uncountable yet untapped natural resources and raw materials that is needed to manufacture key products for global consumption, so we here at Trade in Afrika want to encourage international trade with and between Africans.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (10.3 oz/yd²)
• Relaxed fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
||CHEST WIDTH (inches)
||BODY LENGTH (inches)
||SLEEVE LENGTH (inches)