Let this sweatshirt become a reminder for anyone who owns it of the potential of Namibia! Africa is rich in many agricultural products, with uncountable yet untapped natural resources and raw materials that is needed to manufacture key products for global consumption, so we here at Trade in Afrika want to encourage international trade with and between Africans.
Elevate your style with this unisex eco sweatshirt. The shirt has a chic, crisp look and will go great with both casual and more dressed up outfits. Made of organic and recycled materials, this sweatshirt is durable, comfy, and extra soft.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (10.3 oz/yd²)
• Relaxed fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.